Cancers We Treat
Below is a list of the cancers most commonly treated with radiation therapy. Our physicians can provide more detailed information on whether radiation therapy is appropriate for any individual patient case.
- Genitourinary (Prostate, Bladder, Kidney, Testis, Penis)
- Gastrointestinal (Esophagus, Stomach, Pancreas, Liver, Biliary System, Colon, Rectum, Anal Canal)
- Gynecologic (Uterus, Cervix, Vagina, Vulva)
- Central Nervous System (Brain and Spinal cord)
- Head and Neck (Oral Cavity, Pharynx, Larynx, Lymph Nodes, Thyroid)
- Bone and Soft Tissue